1. ThermaCell Rechargeable Heated Insole
If you have ever spent many hours out in the cold, you will know that your feet are the first part of the body that loses the feeling. Don’t you hate the itchiness as the feet get warm? This heated shoe insoles will keep your feet warm and cozy in any weather. You will never have cold feet again at work, at school, on ski lifts, on the bus, and even on snow covered mountain. ThermaCell Heated Insoles are lithium battery powered, meaning they are rechargeable and lasts long. The temperature is controlled by a remote. Your first winter gadget features the following:
- There are 3 adjustable temperature settings: no heat, medium 100 degees & high 111 degrees
- The insoles are operated by a wireless remote control
- The size of the insole: 4.5 ~ 5.5 Inch (Mens)/6 ~ 7 Inch (Womens)
- Rechargeable lithium ion polymer batteries with 500 recharging cycles.
- Uses high tech wireless thermal technology no wires, extension cords, Velcro Straps or battery strap brackets & no batteries mounted to your ankle, shoe or waist.
2. Beardo Rider
The Beardo beard hat is ideal for snowboarding, skiing, hiking and all other winter or outdoor sports. They are detachable in case you are wondering. They are also becoming popular Hockey fan beards and a great way to support your favorite NHL Hockey team! See a video below of the Beardo beard beanies in action! These are great geeky gift ideas and designed with unique hand knit pattern. Unlike your real beard, Beardo beard is not itchy or scratchy. Do not worry about your face size because they are adjustable up to 14 cm.
3. Knight Helmet Hat
4. Snowball Blaster
With the range of 80 feet and rapid fire, you will knock every neighbors on your street with Snowball Blaster. While the enemy is making snowballs one by one, you can just place snow in the chamber and close the lid to make 3 snowballs. Place one of the snowballs in the muzzle and pull back the slingshot to launch. Because the blaster is powered by elastomers instead of batteries, it provides uninterrupted, fast-action play. Dominate your street this year with this winter gadget.
- Combination snowball maker/launcher for long-distance battles
- Removable three-ball snowball press on top of device
- Shoots snowballs up to 80 feet for serious snowball fights
- Comfortable and stabilizing ergonomic wrist support handle
- Attractively packaged and includes scored game
5. Shark Sleeping Bag
It’s a stuffed toy! It’s a sleeping bag. IT’S A SHARK! The new Chumbuddy 2 is easier to carry and more functional as a real sleeping bag. Hand made with care and love! The model in the product picture is 6’3 (192 cm).
6. Shark Socks
7. Riders On The Storm Jacket
This winter jacket zips all the way up to the hoodie, thus cocooning you inside the jacket with your face covered. The funny part is the hoodie integrates snow goggles, so you can be actually useful even when all zipped-up. The built-in lenses is replaceable in several shades. The jacket also features air holes so you don’t suffocate.
8. Leather Touchscreen Gloves
Mujjo’s Leather Touchscreen Gloves is leather gloves that is compatible with smartphones. Ethiopian lambskin provides warmness with a contemporary design.
9. Beverage Warmer
A must have winter gadget for your office. The Beverage Warmer ensures your tea, or coffee stay hot through out the entire day. You don’t need a special mug. The warmer can work with your regular size mug cups. There is dual temperature settings, low and high, and a blue LED indicator light that illuminates when the warmer is on. Two-hour auto shutoff ensures you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to turn it off. Plugs into any wall outlet.
10. Baby Carrier Fleece
- 85% recycled high quality Polartec fleece
- Secure fits over any soft baby carrier
- Flexible stretch material accommodates babies or toddlers
- Side zipper for easy on and off without scratching your baby
- Fall, winter and spring, the Peekaru works wonderfully under your winter coat in the snow
- Made from 85% recycled Polartec fleece
12. Warm Mouse
Great winter gadget gift for your co-workers. Warm hands help you with arthritis symptoms, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrom (CTS). There is a on/off switch and it won’t hurt the computer because only 5v is required to power the mouse. There is no software to install and it works with PC or Mac.